Debbie's L'Bri Site

Debbie's L'Bri Site
Independent L'Bri Consultant

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

My introduction to L'Bri Pure and Natural

I am Debbie and I have a L'Bri skincare business.Why I joined L'Bri is because the number one ingredient in L'Bri skincare products is aloe.Aloe is very soothing to the skin and very healing.

I started using L'Bri skincare 2 years ago. I was impressed on how the aloe healed my skin and also, put moisture back into my skin. My skin feels very soft.

My 20 year old daughter likes the skincare and also the citrus peel. The works good on cleaning out broke out skin. She uses the peel on her back.

My 16 year old son has skin problems and the aloe has helped his skin very much. He like using the citrus peel on his capline where he tends to break out the most.

My 12 year old daughter doesn't have many skin problems, but likes how soft the skincare makes her face.

I will tell you more about L'Bri later.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hmm- I am getting to the age were I could use some time erase!! Hee Hee- followed your link from Cafemom to your blog. Looking good.

Debbie's L'Bri said...

Johnny Cash I one of my kids favorites. How are you doing?