Debbie's L'Bri Site

Debbie's L'Bri Site
Independent L'Bri Consultant

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Very exciting news.

You can go to my website now and with the click of the mouse you can order free samples. How cool is that. When you order a free sample you will be asked what skin type you have. You will be asked a couple of questions so we can send you the combination that is closest to you skin type. If we need to, we can go from there.

I love L'Bri skincare. The winter weather is starting to roll in. I really love the skincare and also the hand and body lotion. Have you ever been able to use your hand lotion only a couple times of day. L'Bri's hand and body lotion comes to the surface every time you wash your hands. When it comes to the surface it pulls more moisture below. I feel like a queen when I use the lotion in the winter. If you work, with harsh chemicals at your job, this is a lotion that you do not want to live without.

Check us out today:

No comments: