IF you want you skin to improve you need to wash it daily.
1. The first thing you want to do is to ex foliate your skin... Why you say... you wash
our face everyday. Sometimes twice a day... Well, ex foliating your skin takes off the
dead skin cells, leaving your vibrant glowing skin for all to see. Your body sloughs off
dead skin cells ever 2 days to a week, depending on how old you are. These skin cells
are what makes your skin drab.
2. Make sure that you use lots of aloe based skin care and lotions do to the damage the do
to the damage the sun does to your skin. Aloe keeps the skins moisture alive, and healing
your skin in the process. While the sun is good for you, you do not want your skin to burn.
3. Take care of your lips during the winter. Aloe and vitamin E are good for lips in healing
with the dry heat in the house and the cold dry air outside.
4. A paradigm shift that many people should make is not showering everyday. Showering
everyday for many people that are not physically dirty or sweaty will be drying out your skin.
For many people, that leads to eczema and and other skin problems. If you have dry skin,
use body lotions that are aloe based. The aloe will pull moisture down into your skin to help
heal and moisturize your skin.
5. Using products with perfumes and dyes in them, irritate many peoples skin. Sticking
to aloe based products will heal the skin..
So in review.
2. Moisturize with aloe when you are going to be in the sun
3. Use aloe and vitamin E on your lips
4. Do not shower daily unless physically dirty or sweaty.
5. Stay away from perfumes and dyes.
Hope this help revive and liven up your skin for the winter. Happy winter.