Debbie's L'Bri Site

Debbie's L'Bri Site
Independent L'Bri Consultant

Monday, December 13, 2010

Boy, It is cold outside.. What to do?

What do you do when it is cold outside?  I am not talking about 40F or 20F  I am talking 0F
and wind blowing...   Well here today  the public school doesn 't have school so my high schooler
is at home with the homeschooled kids.


I told them that they have to play games that use math, religion and history skills in them.
This morning they are playing the card game Nickels, which is basically a sequencing game.
They also, came up with the point is that they are not to cheat or fight for Religion.  So far,
it is working.  Later, they will be making homemade pizza for home ec and then 2 of the kids
will be cleaning a house with me.  I told them, if I have to do anything over or they fight, they
will not get the pay we agreed upon. My other child will stay home with the 7 year old and
play games and read books.  It is to cold for them to be outside when I am not home.
They could be frozen before is get home if something should happen.

Thank goodness we have L'Bri  hand and body cream and body butter to keep our skin from
drying out and the aloe as the first ingredients is so healing.

So what do you do when it is to cold to step outside unless you have to?  Let me know and I
will send you a sample hand and body lotion.  Take care, keep warm.




No comments: