Debbie's L'Bri Site

Debbie's L'Bri Site
Independent L'Bri Consultant

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Looking out the window... you would think that it is Easter

This year we didn't have any snow for Christmas.  I am happy in the respect that it makes it easier to drive.
We went to my parents house Christmas Eve.  It was fairly quiet evening.  All the grand kids are old enough
to help.  My mom actually sat down this year and let us serve her.
My youngest daughter went to my moms house a week before Christmas and made 22 dozen cookies in 2 days. My mom had a hard time believing that my 12 year old daughter is very capable in the kitchen. I enjoy having fun with my kids in the kitchen.

Christmas day we helped out with the dinner at Church.  I like helping others ... the kids and my husband helped too.  Then we came home and celebrated at home.  I found many things that the kids wanted at resale shops and so the kids got what they wanted at a fraction of the cost   for Christmas.  They were all happy. My daughter got an ice cream maker and so we had homemade sherbet on Christmas day.

Wishing you all a Blessed 4th Day of Christmas...

1 comment:

All Good in Mommyhood said...

Thanks for visiting my blog- let me know how the ice cream maker turns out!!! We didn't have any snow either this year - easier to travel...but i would have loved a few flurries to set the mood!

Happy new year!