Debbie's L'Bri Site

Debbie's L'Bri Site
Independent L'Bri Consultant

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Both of my older daughters went home today...

My girls went home today after spending almost 2weeks with us.  I enjoyed their company as well as
having time with my 5 1/2 month old grand daughter... when did my girls grow up? Yesterday they they were
just babies themselves.  We all had an enjoyable time.

I cried when they left... We will not see each other until September.

Later today the younger  kids had a 4-H baseball game and they won 3-0... My son pitched most of the game.
Everyone was so excited to win..........

Tomorrow I have to go get my drivers license renewed seeing as my birthday is on Tuesday.  I just keep forgetting to do it.  I just hope that I don't have to sit waiting in line all day.

When I get home I get to clean the house and talk to customers again...
I hope everyone's summer is going well... Missed writing and will get back to talking to you all.

1 comment:

McVal said...

Happy Birthday! There is a 4H baseball game? We sometimes have 4H dodge ball tournaments, but no baseball yet. Great idea!