Debbie's L'Bri Site

Debbie's L'Bri Site
Independent L'Bri Consultant

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Random meme

1. Make a list of 5 things you can see without getting up.
L'Bri pure radiance mist, L'Bri vitamin E stick, sunglasses, pens, files

2. How do you style your hair? How often do you cut it?
I comb and go.  Every 2 to 6 months.

3. What are you wearing now?
jumper, t-shirt, and  socks

4. What's your occupation? Do you like it?
wife, homeschool mom and L'Bri pure and natural supervisor

5. When was the last time that you took a nap? Was there a special reason?
Sunday, I was tired and I finally had time.

6. Who was the last person you hugged romantically?
Husband

8. What was the last full meal that you ate? (I don't know where question 7 has gone)
chicken and green beans

9. What was the last email that you received?
that my daughter is comng home this fall.

10. What one website do you always visit when you go online?
my blog

11. What was the last significant thing you bought?
groceries

12. What musical artist did you not get at first, but then became a fan?


13. What did you think about before you went to bed last night?
praying for my son to speak to us ,  and working for more consultants to join L'Bri

14. What was the last CD you bought?
Karen Phelps training CD

15. What is your favorite weather, and why? What's the weather like today?
I like weather that is sunny and cool enough to wear sweatshirts.

16. If you could have a special artistic talent, what would it be?
being able to sketch or draw or paint

17. Did you watch the Idol 9 finale? If yes, what are your thoughts?
nope

18. What's something you'd like to say to someone right now?
Come join me with L'Bri pure and natural... You will love your skin and love helping others love their skin

19. Any special plans for this (holiday in the States) weekend?
My special plans in a couple weeks we will have a bridle shower for my daughter.

20. Besides your current S/O, who was the last person that you loved romantically?

If you are ready to check into L'bri and have your own natural skincare business and help others
come check us out.

No comments: