Debbie's L'Bri Site

Debbie's L'Bri Site
Independent L'Bri Consultant

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Are you living simply or simply living?

http://www.simpleluxuryliving.com/

Debbie has posted about living life simple has some good points. First off we don't need to be poor or rich to live a simple life. Living with out debt is living simple. Eating healthy food will keep you healthy younger.

The thing that really got me was that if your are in your 50's most people have only 15 healthy years left. Health is eating good and being debt free so we are not stressed. This article has given me food for thought. It gives me a reason to keep with my group Think Like a Thin person.
It is helping me keep on track for God's will in my life.

This also, helps me have a happy attitude for my L'Bri business, I like helping people have a clean skin with healthy skincare. Eating healthy and living stress free helps every part of the body.

No comments: