Debbie's L'Bri Site

Debbie's L'Bri Site
Independent L'Bri Consultant

Monday, November 30, 2009

One of the causes that I really believe in...

Natural family planning through the Couple to Couple League.  I try to eat close to nature as I can.  She skin care I use... L'Bri Pure and Natural with herbs and botanicals is good and healing to my skin.  Why would I want to use chemicals for family planning.

The Couple to Couple League (known as ccl) have teaching couple that volunteer their time to teach couple the symto-thermo method of family planning.  You can call the main office and always get a polite person on the other end of the line to help you with any questions that you have.  The class is a one time fee the just covers materials.  You can become a member if you wish.

Natural family planning is 99% effect, safes you money, and keeps you healthy. Another benefit to is you can use your charts to help doctors figure out at times why you are sick.  There are many benefits to use natural family planning.

No comments: