Debbie's L'Bri Site

Debbie's L'Bri Site
Independent L'Bri Consultant

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Connections


I Dare to dream of being debt free someday.  I dream about helping people have beautiful healthy skin.   Aloe is so healing that I want everyone to feel the effects of of soft young skin.  People this year keep telling me that I look like I am 37 year old.  Well, I have 9 children the oldest being 25.  I am not 37 but I feel great because my skin feels great.

Give yourself a face lift.  Learn what is different about L'Bri compared to your skin care. Get out our bottle and compare.  Does you skin care have these ingredients?   Dare to dream about having healthy skin ... with God"s aloe and herbs and botanicals.
Looking for ward to  sharing L'Bri with you.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Beautiful dreams... as you wish for yourself, Debbie, so I wish for you!
Susan