Debbie's L'Bri Site

Debbie's L'Bri Site
Independent L'Bri Consultant

Monday, December 7, 2009

Going for a walk on a nice cold autumn day.

As I went walking today, I enjoy the snow coming in.  The wind blowing in my face is nice to keep you awake. I enjoyed looking at the dusting of snow in the grass and on the roof tops.  My L'Bri skincare kept my skin safe from the elements and I still had rosy cheeks.  My kids enjoyed trying to catch the snow flakes in the air....

Looks like we will have early snow storms this year. I like snow if I don't have to drive in it..  If you like the out of doors, keep L'Bri on your shelf to keep your skin soft and beautiful.

1 comment:

Greatvictories said...

Debbie, I bet the snow was beautiful! God gives us such beauty to enjoy when we take the time to enjoy it.