Debbie's L'Bri Site

Debbie's L'Bri Site
Independent L'Bri Consultant

Monday, May 3, 2010

5K walk/run at Old World WI

Sunday morning...........
We went to Mass Saturday  night so we could do the 5K.
Old World WI was doing a fund raiser in the form of a walk.  3 of my kids
and I went.  The two girls did the run and my son and I walk, all tho, I think
he ran most of the way.  Out of the start my foot rolled and I fell. I have a
road rash on my leg today.
I kept going.  I got tired and did only about 21/2K but it was good exercise.
We had fun and we will be doing it again next year.  I am hoping that I will be
in better shape next year to do those step hills.

Try us out today.

Make sure to get a little exercise everyday.

1 comment:

Cascia Talbert said...

Good for you doing that run/walk! I bet it was a lot of fun. It's been a while since I've gone to Old World Wisconsin. It is such a neat place.

Thanks for stopping by the Healthy Moms!