Debbie's L'Bri Site

Debbie's L'Bri Site
Independent L'Bri Consultant

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What is in L'Bri pure and natural products.

Well now that we know what is not in L'Bri,
Today I will tell you what is in L'Bri...
Number one in all the skincare products is aloe.
Aloe is the 1st ingredient. you do not pay for water with L'Bri

Some other ingredients in our skincare is... vitamins, herbs, fruit and plant essence,
natural botanicals..

Facial Masque       











Facial Peel








You can always try a 10 day sample. It is free, shipping is only 6.75

2 comments:

Scarlet of Moms Wear Your Tees said...

Sounds like good stuff!

Let's Just Give It Away said...

Thanks for following So Stylilized for me! You rock! I am following your blog now! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you!

-Valerie
www.letsjustgiveitaway.com