Debbie's L'Bri Site

Debbie's L'Bri Site
Independent L'Bri Consultant

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Are you out going? Do you like people?

Our company is a debt free 12 year old company. Lots of room for expansion.
Do you like helping people look good, let me know.- You will get  personal
training, teleconference training, and home office help.


If you  love helping woman and teens with their skin...let me know...
L'Bri pure and natural is what people are looking for today. L'Bri pure
and natural products are Aloe based and you do not pay for water

and so you save money....watch the video on my site or
email me at returntoplants at yahoo dot com. You will get your questions
answered. If this is not for you but know someone that would be good at
helping people let me know. I will reward you with some free product.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hi Debbie,

Just dropping by to say hi. I noticed you left me a comment on my blog that you had a question and couldnt find my email address. Thanks for the follow
4mytomkat@gmail.com
www.babysittinmama.blogspot.com