Debbie's L'Bri Site

Debbie's L'Bri Site
Independent L'Bri Consultant

Monday, April 26, 2010

End of month drawing...


Five piece basic set  For oily skin. This set includes Deep Pore Cleanser, Deep Pore Freshener, Oil Free Moisturizer, Exfoliating Facial & Body Scrub, Smooth n' Firm Eye Repair Gel. Total Total retail value is $96.00 for only $81.50. Save $14.50. OPTIONAL: Order the Maxifirm, Time Erase or Dermaplex A Serum for only $15.95. See Serum Specials. ( We have a set for each skin type)

3 piece trio
Deep Pore Cleanser-6oz., Deep Pore Freshener-6oz., Oil Free Moisturizer-4oz
(We have a set for each skin type) $52.00
Body perfect set
The perfect gift for anyone who would love some pampering. Body Perfect Collection includes daily moisturizing 8 oz Hand and Body lotion, L'Bri's silky smooth Body Wash with cleansing net. Packaged in a drawstring satchel bag. $26.50


For ordering any one of these sets before Friday April 30th at 11pm Central time, you will be put in a drawing to get a Free 8 oz hand and body lotion. 

Looking for a homebusiness.. Let me know I will help you get the information to see if this is for you.
Email me a returntoplants AT yahoo dot com. 

1 comment:

Deana said...

Hey, I'm following you from MBC:)
www.momstheglue.blogspot.com

I saw that you have 9 kids. I am one of nine myself. Aren't big families just awesome?