Debbie's L'Bri Site

Debbie's L'Bri Site
Independent L'Bri Consultant

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sleep for your skins sake.........

Last week I told you that you need to sleep to have great skin.  I just found a blog post
that will help you get get sleep if this is a problem for you. Eight great hours of slumber

Tell her that Debbie's L'Bri sent you to find out how to get good sleep.




Yes, it is a pun.. but you need time to get to dream sleep. IF you are short on sleep you will
not dream.
Try a sample today after you have had a good night sleep.

3 comments:

Kris said...

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment! I love sleep!! That may be why I'm 33, but get regularly asked if I'm 16?!

Ivy said...

It's so true, but how hard it is for mothers. My husband loves sleep, I however only think of all I can get done. There has to be a happy medium.

RealMommy365 said...

My biggest problem! I never get enough sleep :(

Thanks for visiting!
http://www.realmommy365.com